lördag 9 april 2011

Camera, Mouse Bungee, future bloggings, culture night.

Duuudes it´s my birthdayyy1!! And I, recieved a brand spanking new Casio camera. 14.1 megapixorrz and shift stabilization (whatever that is). I have never owned a digital camera so this experience is really new to me. I have no sense of how to take good photos so it should be interesing.

Anyways whats new I dont know. Tonight is Stockholm Culture Night (Kulturnatten) and for you nerds out there it might be nice to know that you can get yourself a free trial game of Magic the Gathering at Dragons Lair before 20.00 tonight. After that it´s free board game gaming all night, and also WoW and Left 4 Dead. I am going to go there if I still feel like it at 22.00 when my buddy Tiger gets out of band practice. If you go there, don´t forget to register for free membership at their homepage first.

Also tomorrow I intend to upload my first geeky outfit of the day. Why you ask? Because I am just going to start uploading whatever I feel like to this blog. Expect outfits, reviews, musical performances, and tips on what to do in Stockholm aaaalll mixed up baby.

Staying on the geek theme I present to you, the other present I recieved today!


Yes it is a "Mouse Bungee".

I am just going to go ahead and label this as completely unnecessary. What is worse is that I have matched my gaming setup by buying all black pieces and this grey monstrosity kills the theme! However I AM going to use it because I love my little brother who provided this piece of computer equipment. And also because it actually is a little bit useful. It lifts the cord to the mouse up to allow for free movement of the mouse. The cord moves very easily through the device so it does not in any way hinder movement. Get it if you want to go ultra pro or if you don´t know what to get your gamer friend for her/his birthday.

Finally, I leave you with this picture I took on a walk to nearby Ulriksdals castle (Ulriksdals slott).

Beware of the giant frogs people!




2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. "https://gccgamers.com/razer%20mouse-bungee-v3-rc21-01560100-r3m1.html
    razer mouse bungee in uae"

    SvaraRadera